Eva Forys is a litigation lawyer whose practice focuses on corporate/commercial litigation, construction litigation, wills and estates, real estate and general litigation.
Eva has appeared before the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Court of Alberta. Prior to joining MLT Aikins, Eva practised at a law firm focusing on litigation, personal injury, wills and estates and real estate.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Host of the Legal Segment, CKUA Polish Ethnic Radio
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (Saskatoon)
- Volunteer, CLASSIC Walk in Advocacy Clinic
- Women’s Workshop Co-Facilitator, Millwoods Family Resource Centre (Edmonton)
- Volunteer, Stollery’s Children Hospital Foundation
- Volunteer, Kids Kottage
- Volunteer, Edmonton Immigrant Services Association
- W.M. Martin Scholarship, based on scholastic performance (2014-2015)