Hamza Tariq is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Calgary office.
Hamza has experience in commercial and residential real estate, mergers and acquisitions, wills and estates, financing and various corporate matters. He obtained his Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Alberta in 2021. Prior to studying law, Hamza completed a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources.
- Adult Mentor, Youth Ambassador Program, Plattsburgh, New York (2019)
- Volunteer, Criminal Law Project, Student Legal Services (2018 – 2019)
- 1L Representative, Mental Health and Wellness Committee (2018 – 2019)
- Vice-Chair and Youth-At-Large Member, City of Edmonton Youth Council (2017 – 2019)
- Company Program Advisor, Junior Achievement (2018)
- Honourable Mr Justice Yaroslaw Roslak Memorial Bursary (2021)
- Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP Student Bursary in Law (2018)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2017, 2018)
- Dean’s Honour Roll (2015, 2017, 2018)
- NAITSA General Awards (2018)