Harman works with clients to develop and implement succession and estate plans that meet their unique needs, circumstances and intentions.
Harman works with clients to achieve their unique goals in succession and estate planning including providing for disabled beneficiaries, preserving family assets, establishing testamentary trusts, and reorganizing corporate entities for an orderly intergenerational transfer of business ownership. He also assists individuals and trust companies with estate administration including applying for grants of probate or administration, interpreting wills, and advising on executor’s duties and beneficiaries’ rights.
Harman is fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi and has a working knowledge of French and Spanish.
- Wills and Estates Lawyer, Pitblado Law (2016-2017)
- Associate Lawyer, Campbell Marr LLP (2013-2016)
- Member, Board of Directors, La Maison des Artistes Visuels Francophones
- Student Liaison Officer, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – Winnipeg Branch
- Admissions Co-Chair, India Pavilion – Folklorama (2017)
- Member, Seven Oaks 1981 Advisory Committee (2015-2017)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)