Jacqueline has more than 40 years of experience exclusively in the area of foreclosure and commercial properties.
Jacqueline has more than 40 years’ experience exclusively in the area of foreclosure – both in residential and commercial properties. She has experience in dealing with all aspects of foreclosure procedure as well as reviewing appraisals, market analysis, listing of properties, negotiating offers and completion of claims to CMHC and Genworth Canada. In addition, Jacqueline has experience in uncontested judgment actions for deficiencies and possession, as well as preparation of cost analysis and instructing property managers.
- Investors Group Trust Co. Ltd.: Mortgage Default Administrator (1998-2004)
- Pitblado & Hoskin: Foreclosure Paralegal, Real Estate Paralegal and Legal Assistant (1977-1998)
- Member of the Board of Directors of International Shotokan Karate Federation Canada
- Head instructor of the 17 Wing Shotokan Karate Club having attained the rank of fourth degree black belt
- Director on the Board of International Shotokan Karate Federation Manitoba
- International level “C” judge with ISKF