Jacqueline has experience working with various corporate transactions, including managing/maintaining limited partnerships, business names and corporations in all jurisdictions across Canada in addition to securities filings.
Jacqueline has experience in corporate and securities work, including:
- Incorporations and organizations, amendments to articles, amalgamations, continuances (export and import), registration of limited partnerships, dissolution and revivals, corporate and tax reorganizations, dividends, redemptions, corporate searches, corporate maintenance, minute book reviews and basic due diligence
- Extra-provincial work, including: extra-provincial registrations of corporations, registrations of limited partnerships, business names and maintenance of extra-provincial registrations in Manitoba and other jurisdictions
- Exempt distribution filings with various securities commissions and SEDAR
- Public company and Investment Fund issuers SEDAR filing including all Continuous Disclosure filings, Prospectus filings, Third Party filings, etc.
- Insider Reporting/SEDI filings
- Press Release
- TSX Securefile filings
- Legal Assistant/Document Specialist (2000-2007)