Jared Dunlop maintains a general corporate/commercial practice with a focus on real estate, competition law and Aboriginal economic development matters.
Jared has broad experience in general corporate/commercial law with a focus on real estate, competition law and Aboriginal economic development matters. Jared has acted as competition counsel on numerous Competition Bureau notifiable merger filings. He also has experience advising in regards to Aboriginal economic development.
- Competition counsel for Greystone Capital Management Inc. in the company’s sale to the Toronto-Dominion Bank for a net purchase price of $792 million
- Competition counsel for the amalgamation of two leading credit unions
- Lead counsel to a farming syndicate regarding a $26 million refinancing
- Counsel regarding a $19 million dollar investment by a leading venture capital fund into the agricultural sector
- Counsel for numerous Aboriginal commercial initiatives including gaming and cannabis developments
- Director, Regina Thunder Alumni Association
- Public Representative, Saskatchewan Dental Hygienist Association
- Director, Regina Bar Association
- Director, Regina Skills & Trade Centre
- Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2015, 2016)
- Regina Thunder Academic Scholarship (2008-2011)