Justin Di Liello's practice focuses on taxation, mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions.
Justin practises in taxation, mergers and acquisitions and commercial transactions. Since he graduated from the University of Alberta Faculty of Law in 2018, Justin has been advising clients on taxation matters, helping plan and implement corporate reorganizations, and assisting on the acquisition and disposition of businesses and assets.
- Tutor for Mechanics, Electrodynamics, Waves, Optics and Modern Physics
- Peer Mentorship Program at University of Alberta Faculty of Law
- Campaign for a New Millennium Undergraduate Award
- Bank of Montreal Undergraduate Scholarship
- Fonds de Recherche Santé Quebec summer internship: neurophysiology (behavioural coding in rats for cerebellar recordings)
- Undergraduate Dean’s List (2011, 2012)
- Arts and Science Scholar Award for top 1% GPA in Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Law Entrance Scholarship
- Le Fonds d’etude de Honorable Lucien Dubuc/Honourable Lucien Dubuc Memorial Scholarship
- The Chief Justice William A McGillivray Excellence Scholarship in Law
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2017)