Katie is an associate lawyer practising in the advocacy department of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Katie is a litigator with the firm’s advocacy group. Katie obtained her Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2020 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2021. During law school she was a member of the Gale Cup Moot team, INADR Mediation Moot team and a charity coordinator and producer for Legal Follies.
Prior to law school, Katie completed a Bachelor of Music in Performance from McGill University. She was previously an active orchestral and chamber musician in both Montreal and Regina.
- Volunteer, Regina Symphony Orchestra (2020-present)
- INADR Mediation Moot Team, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2019-2020)
- Gale Cup Moot Team, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2018-2019)
- Producer, Legal Follies Board, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2017-2020)
- Student Volunteer, Legal Assistance Clinic (2017-2018)
- Chamber Music Without Borders (Montreal, 2015-2016)
- INADR International Law School Mediation Tournament, Top Ten Outstanding Individual Mediator (2020)
- Eldon Woolliams Entrance Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2017)
- Premier’s Centennial Arts Scholarship, Saskatchewan Arts Board (2013-2015)