Katie is an associate lawyer practising in the advocacy department of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Katie maintains a general litigation practice with a specific focus on privacy and cybersecurity.
In her privacy practice, Katie’s experience includes assisting with regulatory requirements, developing policies, and advising clients from a broad range of industries. She has assisted with advising various organizations on privacy law interpretation and compliance.
Katie obtained her Juris Doctor with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2020 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2021. During law school she was a member of the Gale Cup Moot team, INADR Mediation Moot team and a charity coordinator and producer for Legal Follies.
Prior to law school, Katie completed a Bachelor of Music in Performance from McGill University. She was previously an active orchestral and chamber musician in both Montreal and Regina.
- Coach, Canadian National Negotiation Competition moot team, University of Saskatchewan College of Law (present)
- Volunteer, Regina Symphony Orchestra (2020-2021)
- INADR Mediation Moot Team, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2019-2020)
- Gale Cup Moot Team, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2018-2019)
- Producer, Legal Follies Board, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2017-2020)
- Student Volunteer, Legal Assistance Clinic (2017-2018)
- Chamber Music Without Borders (Montreal, 2015-2016)
- INADR International Law School Mediation Tournament, Top Ten Outstanding Individual Mediator (2020)
- Eldon Woolliams Entrance Scholarship, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2017)
- Premier’s Centennial Arts Scholarship, Saskatchewan Arts Board (2013-2015)