Katrina maintains a general corporate commercial practice, with an emphasis on business mergers and acquisitions.
Katrina advises various types and sizes of businesses at all stages of the business cycle, from start-up to dissolution. Katrina has particular experience with asset and share purchases, debt and security offerings and corporate governance matters.
- Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Securities Law North Section (2015-present)
- Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Business Law North Section (2016-present)
- Member, Saskatoon Women’s Network (2016-present)
- Member, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan (2016-present)
- President, Eastview Centre for Early Learning Co-operative (2013-present)
- University of Saskatchewan International Law Award (2012)