Katrina maintains a general corporate commercial practice, with an emphasis on business mergers and acquisitions and securities.
Katrina advises various types and sizes of businesses at all stages of the business cycle, from start-up to dissolution. Katrina has particular experience with asset and share purchases, debt and security offerings and corporate governance matters.
- Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Securities Law North Section (2015-present)
- Secretary, Canadian Bar Association Business Law North Section (2016-present)
- Member, Saskatoon Women’s Network (2016-present)
- Member, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan (2016-present)
- President, Eastview Centre for Early Learning Co-operative (2013-present)
- University of Saskatchewan International Law Award (2012)