Krista focuses her practice on complex litigation, arbitration and regulatory matters.
Krista regularly acts for clients in matters involving project approvals, financing, accounting, consultation and contract interpretation. She was a key associate in a multi-billion dollar litigation associated with an oil sands producer and worked extensively on injunction, appellate and regulatory proceedings for the Trans Mountain expansion project.
Krista has extensive experience preparing a wide array of court filings, written and oral submissions, research memoranda, opinion letters, letters to opposing counsel, expert reports, examination scripts, agreed statements of facts and books of exhibits.
Before joining MLT Aikins, Krista worked at a large national law firm.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Duty Counsel and Community Outreach, Student Legal Assistance Calgary (2014 – 2017)
- Student Co-chair, United Way Campaign, University of Calgary Faculty of Law (2014 – 2015)
- Crisis Line Operator, Calgary Distress Centre (2013 – 2014)