Kylee Wilyman is an associate lawyer based out of the firm’s Edmonton office.
Kylee obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan. Prior to joining the firm, she completed a clerkship at the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench. During law school she worked as a teaching and research assistant at the College of Law, was an editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review, and volunteered for the Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC).
Prior to law school, she completed a Master of Science in Community Health and Epidemiology. She also worked for the Saskatchewan Population Health and Evaluation Research Unit where she conducted population health research to develop policy and community interventions.
- Mentor, Dispute Resolution Program, University of Saskatchewan College of Law 2020)
- Volunteer, Walk-in Advocacy Clinic, CLASSIC (2017-2020)
- The Law Foundation of Saskatchewan Harry Dahlem Prize in International Law (2020)
- The Lorelle and David Schoenfeld Award in Environmental Law (2020)
- The Sam Beckie Prize in Clinical Law (2020)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2019)
- Ariel F. Sallows Scholarship in Law (2018)