Matt practises in corporate/commercial and real estate law, with emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and structuring, commercial real estate and financing, land and condominium development.
Matt assists clients with the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers and acquisitions, corporate structuring, organization and governance, commercial real estate, financing and leasing, condominium development and sales, franchising, and preparing and reviewing contracts, including shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Past director, Winnipeg Industrial Skills Training Centre
- Past intern, World Intellectual Property Organization
- Faculty of Commerce Dean’s Honour List (2005-2007)