Mike Segstro is an articling student based in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Mike obtained a Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2022. Prior to law school Mike completed a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Winnipeg majoring in criminal justice.
- Volunteer, Welcome Place, Manitoba Interfaith Immigration Council (2021)
- Council Chair, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2021)
- Solomon Greenburg Volunteer Witness, Robson Hall (2020)
- Film Score Composer, Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute (2015-present)
- Musician, Hateless Canada (2014-2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, Robson Hall Faculty of Law (2020)
- Legal Negotiation Finalist, Robson Hall Faculty of Law (2020)
- Mr. Justice & Mrs. I. Nitikman Prize, Highest Standing in Tort Law (2020)
- Research Engagement and Excellence Distinction (R.E.E.D) (2020)
- Taylor McCaffrey LLP Entrance Award (2019)
- Academic Proficiency Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2018, 2019)
- Dean’s Honour List, “Student of Highest Distinction,” University of Winnipeg (2018)
- Dean’s Honour List, “Student of Distinction,” University of Winnipeg (2017)
- Special Entrance Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2015)