Mira Bokhaut is an associate lawyer practising in the advocacy department of the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Mira obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2019. While in law school, Mira achieved standing on the Dean’s List in 2017 and 2018 and was awarded the Mel Myers, Q.C. Award for achieving the highest standing in Administrative Law. In her final term, Mira completed a clerkship with the Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench.
Mira completed her articles with MLT Aikins before joining the firm as an associate upon her call to the Manitoba Bar in 2020. Prior to commencing her articles, Mira worked as a summer student for the Public Prosecution of Canada.
- Co-Chair, Member, Academic Committee, Robson Hall Faculty of Law (2017-2019)
- Volunteer, University of Manitoba Law Centre (2017)
- Volunteer, Folklorama (2017-present)
- Volunteer, Social Psychology Lab, University of Winnipeg (2014-2016)
- Volunteer Note Taker, Accessibility Services, University of Winnipeg (2013-2015)
- Pitblado Scholarship (Dean’s List), Robson Hall Faculty of Law (2017, 2018)
- Mel Myers, Q.C. Award for highest standing in Administrative Law (2018)
- Robson Hall Negotiations Competitor (2018)
- Golden Key International Honours Society Member, University of Winnipeg Chapter (2014-2016)
- Student of Highest Distinction (Dean’s List), University of Winnipeg (2014-2016)
- President’s Award of Merit, University of Winnipeg (2012)
- Lifetouch Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2012)
- Special Entrance Scholarship, University of Winnipeg (2012)