Calgary lawyer Nakul Bhatia provides practical and effective legal advice in the areas of corporate/commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Nakul has experience in many areas of litigation – in particular, corporate and commercial disputes, construction disputes, securities litigation, employment matters, oil and gas litigation and insurance litigation. He has represented clients in mediations, before the Provincial Court of Alberta and at the Court of Queen’s Bench.
Nakul attended law school at the University of Alberta, graduating in 2015. While in law school, Nakul was on the Dean’s list, volunteered with Student Legal Services, was a finalist in the Brimacombe Moot and participated in the Mathews Dinsdale Labor Arbitration moot. He was the vice-chair of the Articling Committee, took part in Law Show and was on the Law Rugby team. He also spent one semester at the Charles University School of law in Prague.
- “Land Developer Vindicated in Occupiers’ Liability Case,” Best Lawyers (2017)
- Amendment To Rule 4.33 – Dismissal For Long Delay” (2016)
- “Summary Judgment Granted Pursuant to ‘no right of set-off’ Clause Under the 1990 CAPL Operating Procedure,” the Negotiator, p. 12 (2016)
- Dean’s List (University of Alberta and University of Calgary)
- Finalist, Brimacombe Moot
- Faculty of Law Academic Scholarship
- Faculty of Law Undergraduate Scholarship