Nicolas is an associate who focuses on corporate commercial matters and real estate.
Nicolas has a wealth of experience representing clients on numerous commercial real estate transactions, share purchase agreements and the sale and purchase of various businesses. He also has extensive experience in residential real estate transactions.
After being called to the bar in 2019, Nicolas completed a Masters of Sports Law and Business at Arizona State University. He has also completed an undergraduate degree in criminology and psychology.
- Volunteer, LPGA Volvik Founders Cup
- Volunteer, Christmas Hampers
- Volunteer, Motionball
- Arizona State University MSLB Deans Award (2020)
- Dean’s List, Masters of Sports Law and Business, Arizona State University
- Fiesta Bowl Case Competition Winner (2019)
- University of Manitoba Students’ Union Scholarship
- Anthony McLaughlin Memorial Scholarship
- Nick Hill Memorial Scholarship