Nicole is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina office and is part of the firm’s corporate commercial group.
Nicole maintains a general corporate commercial practice and is a member of the firm’s Innovation, Data, and Technology group.
Nicole completed her articles at MLT Aikins and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar. Prior to articling with the firm in 2021, Nicole obtained her juris doctor from the University of Manitoba. During law school, Nicole acted as a student editor for the Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law and as the Senior Student Editor for the Manitoba Law Journal. Nicole also volunteered through Pro Bono Students Canada and completed an externship at the Legal Help Centre.
- Board of Directors, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (Regina)
- Member at Large, Board of Directors, Regina Work Preparation Centre Inc.
- Volunteered, Legal Help Centre Winnipeg, Pro Bono Students Canada (2018)
- Volunteer Junior Editor, Canadian Journal of Human Rights (2017-2018)
- Member, Robson Hall MLSA Academic Committee (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, Peer for Peers: Students Helping Students (2016-2017)
- Volunteer, Healthy U: Peer Health and Wellness (2016-2017)
- Shelley M. Weiss Memorial Scholarship (2018)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Honour List (2016, 2017)
- Undergraduate Research Award (May 2016 – August 2016)
- Emerging Leader Award (2016)