Nicole is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Regina office.
Nicole obtained her juris doctor from the University of Manitoba. During law school, Nicole acted as a student editor for the Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law and as the Senior Student Editor for the Manitoba Law Journal. Nicole also volunteered through Pro Bono Students Canada and completed an externship at the Legal Help Centre.
Prior to attending law school, Nicole completed a bachelor of arts degree at the University of Manitoba with a political studies major and history minor.
- Volunteered, Legal Help Centre Winnipeg, Pro Bono Students Canada (2018)
- Volunteer Junior Editor, Canadian Journal of Human Rights (2017-2018)
- Member, Robson Hall MLSA Academic Committee (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, Peer for Peers: Students Helping Students (2016-2017)
- Volunteer, Healthy U: Peer Health and Wellness (2016-2017)
- Shelley M. Weiss Memorial Scholarship (2018)
- Faculty of Arts Dean’s Honour List (2016, 2017)
- Undergraduate Research Award (May 2016 – August 2016)
- Emerging Leader Award (2016)