Nolan is an associate lawyer who focuses his practice on corporate/commercial law.
Nolan has wide-ranging experience in corporate and commercial transactions, including large and small share and asset purchases, takeovers, reorganizations, incorporation, the formation of partnerships and joint ventures, and various forms of real estate work. He regularly drafts and reviews contracts – particularly employment agreements and procurement contracts – for clients ranging from large international companies to small local businesses.
Prior to focusing his practice on corporate/commercial law, Nolan was a management-side employment lawyer who litigated cases before the Saskatchewan courts and various administrative boards and tribunals.
- Board Member, Canadian Cancer Society, Saskatchewan Branch
- University of Saskatchewan College of Law Student Representative, Canadian Bar Association (2016-17)
- Member, Law Students Association Council (2016-17)
- Hannon Scholarship (2012)
- University of Saskatchewan Summer Research Grant (2012)