Peter practises with the business law group in the areas of corporate and commercial law.
Peter has experience in a variety of transaction types (shares, general assets, real estate) and the financings of real property and business acquisitions. He has assisted small, medium and large businesses. Peter’s preferred areas of practice include advising family- and owner-operated businesses, assisting with financings and secured transactions, and assisting with complex corporate and commercial transactions. He has a particular interest in commercial real estate acquisitions and divestitures.
- Business Coach, Fast Pitch, The Winnipeg Foundation (2017-2019)
- CPLED representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2014-2015)
- President, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2013-2014)
- Manitoba Law Students’ Association Representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2012-2013)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Torts & Compensation Systems (2012)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Legal Systems (2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2010)