Peter maintains a corporate/commercial practice with particular focus on real estate, and condominium law including real estate financing, development, and banking and commercial lending.
Peter practises corporate/commercial law with an emphasis on real estate. He has experience advising owners, tenants, developers and other stakeholders on all scales of real estate matters ranging from residential real estate and condominiums to commercial real estate acquisitions, divestitures and leasing. Peter advises clients in various industries at all stages of development on the subdivision and development of building and properties, and negotiating agreements for shared services and lands. Peter’s real estate work extends to advising on municipal law matters and advising clients on regulatory requirements for developments and subdivisions.
Peter has experience in a variety of transaction types including shares and general assets, and the financings of real property and business acquisitions. He helps small, medium and large businesses with financings and secured transactions, and advises on complex corporate and commercial transactions.
Peter has particular interest in the growing area of e-sports and can advise on a broad range of legal needs as required by e-sports industry participants.
- Business Coach, Fast Pitch, The Winnipeg Foundation (2017-2019)
- CPLED representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2014-2015)
- President, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2013-2014)
- Manitoba Law Students’ Association Representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2012-2013)
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Presenter, “Trends in Canadian Real Estate,” Vexxit Inc. Webinar
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Torts & Compensation Systems (2012)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Legal Systems (2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2010)