Peter practises with the business law group of the firm in the areas of corporate and commercial law generally.
Peter has experience in regard to a variety of transaction types (shares, general assets, real estate) and financings of real property and business acquisitions, and has had experience in assisting small-, medium- and large-size businesses. Peter’s preferred areas of practice include advising family and owner operated businesses, assisting with financings and secured transactions, and assisting with complex corporate and commercial transactions, with a particular preference in commercial real estate acquisitions and divestitures.
- CPLED Representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2014-2015)
- President, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2013-2014)
- Manitoba Law Students’ Association Representative, Manitoba Bar Association Council (2012-2013)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Torts & Compensation Systems (2012)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize for Legal Systems (2012)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Arts (2010)