Lawyer Robley Goff works in the firm’s commercial law group.
Before joining the firm, Robley clerked for the Honourable Justice McVeigh and the Honourable Justice Ahmed of the Federal Court where she conducted legal research in areas such as tax, labour, intellectual property and immigration law. Robley graduated with distinction from the University of Alberta Faculty of Law in 2017 and was called to the Ontario bar in 2018.
- Member, Winnipeg Sports Car Club (present)
- Board Member, L’Arche Winnipeg
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Committee Member, Exchequer Cup Moot Court (2018-2019)
- Volunteer, Intellectual Property Day (2018)
- Member, Editorial Board, Alberta Law Review (2015-2017)
- Participant, Donald G. Bowman Tax Moot (2016)
- Law Student Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre (2015)
- Alberta Crown Attorneys’ Association Prize in Criminal Procedure (2017)
- Semi-finalist, Dean’s Cup Moot Competition (2015)