Samantha Finkbeiner is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Calgary office. She practises in the area of general commercial litigation and labour and employment law.
Samantha carries on a broad general litigation practice with a focus on commercial litigation along with labour and employment law. Samantha obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Calgary in 2018 and completed her articles in the firm’s Calgary office. Prior to attending law school, she worked as operations manager for the Alberta Ballet.
- Community Connections Volunteer, CCIS (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, The Consent Project, Pro Bono Students Canada (2017-2018)
- Former Director Events and Sponsorship, Calgary Women Studying Law Association (2016-2017)
- Case Worker, Student Legal Assistance (2015-2016)
- Performance Volunteer, Alberta Ballet (2015-2017)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (Calgary, 2016, 2017)
- Saint Francis Xavier University Deans’ List (2012)