Samina Ullah is a corporate/commercial lawyer based in Saskatoon.
Samina has extensive experience in contract drafting, review and negotiation for joint venture and option agreements, purchase and sale agreements, engineering and construction contracts, supply agreements and contract templates. Samina is also experienced in implementing compliance programs, including third-party due diligence, risk assessments, internal controls and company Code of Ethics. Samina has advised on regulatory matters in the area of employment law, privacy and data protection and has assisted employers to update their company policies accordingly. Prior to joining MLT Aikins, Samina acted as in-house counsel for a uranium mining and nuclear energy company.
- Drafted and negotiated joint venture and option agreements, purchase and sale agreements, engineering contracts and construction contracts and supply chain contracts.
- Advised on regulatory matters in the area of employment law, privacy and data protection.
- Committee Member, United Nations Focal Point for Women at UNAKRT (2016-2017)
- Member, UBC Alma Mater Society Business Advisory Governance Board (2013-2015)
- Clinician, Refugee and Immigration Clinic, Law Students’ Legal Advice Program (2012-2013)
- Co-president and VP Education, Canadian Lawyers Abroad
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Co-author, Business Integrity Country Agenda (BICA) report on Cambodia, Transparency International Canada (2017)
- Guest lecturer, Royal University of Law and Economics (2016)
- Allard Prize Student Externship Fund (2014)