Sharisse McCalla practises in the area of corporate and commercial law, with a particular emphasis on lending, financing, commercial real estate, mergers and acquisitions, as well as construction projects and procurement.
- Counsel for 12 shareholders on $10+ million dollar sale of an Alberta corporation
- Counsel for the seller of a multi-million dollar sale of assets to an international construction firm
- Counsel for a significant Canadian lender on numerous multi-million dollar secured loans
- Counsel for a public owner in relation to procurement of multi-million dollar projects regarding road and bridge construction
Sharisse has experience in advising clients with issues related to commercial real estate, commercial lending, mergers and acquisitions, purchases and sales of businesses, shareholder and partnership agreements and corporate governance. Prior to joining the firm, she was with Alberta Justice, primarily advising the Ministry of Transportation and the Ministry of Infrastructure.
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre
- Member, BNI Aspire
- Chair, Board of Directors, Lansdowne Child Care and Family Centre