Steven practises in the area of corporate and commercial law with a focus on mergers & acquisitions and commercial real estate.
Steven provides advice to private corporations and shareholders in the negotiation and completion of mergers and acquisitions, commercial transaction structuring, corporate finance, and shareholder and partnership agreements, among other general matters.
In addition, Steven has advised on a wide range of matters concerning commercial real estate, including the purchase and sale of existing commercial properties, the structuring, negotiation and planning of new developments and secured financings relating to all types of real estate.
- Articling Student, Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson LLP (2015-2016)
- Summer Student, Aikins, MacAulay & Thorvaldson LLP (2014)
- Staff Accountant, Deloitte & Touche LLP (2011- 2012)
- Director, Manitoba Soccer Association
- Robson Hall Business Law Group, Member (2012)
- Asper School of Business Accounting Association, Member (2010-2011)
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- University of Manitoba General Scholarship, Law (2012)
- Beta Gamma Sigma Nominee
- Frederick H. Jackson Bursary and Award (2011)
- University of Manitoba General Scholarship, Faculty of Management (2011)
- Dean’s Honour List, Faculty of Management (2010-2011)
- Dean’s Honour List, University 1 (2009)