Thomas’s primary areas of practice are commercial litigation and estate litigation. He has extensive experience and success arguing cases on behalf of individuals and corporations at all levels of court in British Columbia.
Thomas is a member of the growing litigation team in the Vancouver office. As an experienced trial lawyer, he has represented clients in a diverse range of legal fields including commercial, insolvency, wills and estates, defamation, strata disputes, construction and insurance.
Thomas understands client needs and creates a tailored approach to each situation. He believes every step in the litigation process must have a purpose and advance the ultimate goal of the client, while ensuring the client feels informed and confident.
- Associate Lawyer, Drysdale Bacon McStravick LLP (2013-2017)
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association – British Columbia Branch
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, St. George’s Old Boys’ Association
- Volunteer, Force of Nature