Tony returns as an articling student after summering with firm in 2019.
Tony obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2021. During law school he was an active member of the Law Students’ Association, and served as President from 2020-2021. Tony participated in the Dean’s Cup Moot, finishing in third place, and received an honourable mention in the Brimacombe Moot. He also participated on the University of Alberta’s Wilson Moot team.
Prior to law school, he completed a Bachelor of Commerce with distinction and first-class standing. During business school, Tony captained a debate team, which competed in the Alberta JDC West Business Competition. He was also elected as Vice President External of the Business Students’ Association.
- First-Year Representative, Vice-President General, President, Law Students’ Association (September 2018-April 2021)
- Student Case Worker, Student Legal Services, Criminal Division (September 2019-April 2019)
- Social Convenor, Law Show (March 2019-February 2020)
- Vice President External, Business Students’ Association (May 2017-April 2018)
- Debate Team Captain, Alberta JDC West (March 2017-March 2018)
- Kelly Jenkins Memorial Award (2021)
- The Alberta Lawyers’ Assistance Society Award (2020)
- The Law Students’ Association Award (2019)
- Dean’s Cup Moot – Third Place (2019)
- Innovation Initiative Entrepreneurship Competition – First Place (2018)
- Inter-Collegiate Business Competition – First Place (2017)
- JDC West Business Competition, Debate – First Place (2017)
- Business Alumni Association Undergraduate Scholarship (2017)
- University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarship (2017)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2016)
- Harriet Snowball Winspear Scholarship in Business (2016)
- Louise McKinney Post-Secondary Scholarship (2015)
- University of Alberta Academic Excellence Scholarship (2015)
- Faculty of Arts Academic Excellence Scholarship (2015)