Tony maintains a general corporate and commercial law practice, which includes financing and investment transactions, corporate governance and commercial transactions.
Tony has experience advising business clients on various financing and investment transactions, corporate governance matters and commercial transactions.
Tony obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2021. During law school, Tony was an active member of the Law Students’ Association, and served as President from 2020-2021. He also actively participated in Moots, Law Show and Student Legal Services.
Prior to law school, he completed a Bachelor of Commerce with distinction and first-class standing. During business school, Tony captained a debate team, which competed in the Alberta JDC West Business Competition. He was also elected Vice President External of the Business Students’ Association.
- President, Law Students’ Association (2020-2021)
- Student Case Worker, Student Legal Services, Criminal Division (2019)
- Social Convenor, Law Show (2019-2020)
- Vice President External, Business Students’ Association (2017-2018)
- Debate Team Captain, Alberta JDC West (2017-2018)
- Kelly Jenkins Memorial Award (2021)
- The Alberta Lawyers’ Assistance Society Award (2020)
- The Law Students’ Association Award (2019)
- Dean’s Cup Moot – Third Place (2019)
- Innovation Initiative Entrepreneurship Competition – First Place (2018)
- Inter-Collegiate Business Competition – First Place (2017)
- JDC West Business Competition, Debate – First Place (2017)
- Business Alumni Association Undergraduate Scholarship (2017)
- University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarship (2017)
- Jason Lang Scholarship (2016)
- Harriet Snowball Winspear Scholarship in Business (2016)
- Louise McKinney Post-Secondary Scholarship (2015)
- University of Alberta Academic Excellence Scholarship (2015)
- Faculty of Arts Academic Excellence Scholarship (2015)