Wendy is an articling student in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Wendy completed her Juris Doctor with distinction at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. During law school she volunteered with CLASSIC legal services, providing her with the opportunity to work directly with clients in a legal setting. She has participated in the Denton’s Negotiation Competition, the Canadian National Negotiation Competition and the Davies Corporate/Securities Moot.
Prior to law school she worked in the financial services industry at a local Saskatchewan credit union.
- Davies Corporate/Securities Moot (2020)
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association (2019-Present)
- Volunteer Coach, First-Year Dispute Resolution Program (2019, 2020)
- University of Saskatchewan College of Law Mediation Advocacy Moot Team (2018-present)
- Member, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (2018-present)
- Member, Young Business and Professional Women (2018-present)
- Student Member, the Canadian Bar Association (2017-present)
- Vice President, University of Saskatchewan College of Law Rugby Club (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, SK Chapter: CLASSIC Walk-in Advocacy Clinic (2017-2018)
- Course Prize in Commercial Relationships (2020)
- P.E. Mackenzie Prize in Evidence (2019)
- 3rd place, Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2019)
- 2nd place, Dentons/Pembina Negotiation Competition (2018)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2018, 2019)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship (2017)
- College of Arts and Science Academic Excellence Scholarship (2016, 2017)