Wendy is an associate lawyer in the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Wendy completed her Juris Doctor with distinction at the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2020 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2021. During law school she volunteered with CLASSIC legal services, participated in the Denton’s Negotiation Competition, the Canadian National Negotiation Competition and the Davies Corporate/Securities Moot.
Prior to law school, Wendy worked in the financial services industry at a local Saskatchewan credit union.
- Davies Corporate/Securities Moot (2020)
- Volunteer Coach, First-Year Dispute Resolution Program (2019, 2020)
- University of Saskatchewan College of Law Mediation Advocacy Moot Team (2019)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association (2017-present)
- Vice President, University of Saskatchewan College of Law Rugby Club (2017-2018)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada, SK Chapter: CLASSIC Walk-in Advocacy Clinic (2017-2018)
- Course Prize in Commercial Relationships (2020)
- P.E. Mackenzie Prize in Evidence (2019)
- 3rd place, Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2019)
- 2nd place, Dentons/Pembina Negotiation Competition (2018)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship (2018, 2019)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship (2017)
- College of Arts and Science Academic Excellence Scholarship (2016, 2017)