COVID-19: Managing Impacts on the Workplace as Reality Sets In
Aired on: Monday, March 23, 2020
This webinar discusses the changing landscape for employers in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, the challenges businesses are facing in the context of employment and labour law, and how to deal with employment issues arising from the widespread effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Indigenous governance and jurisdiction during a pandemic
- Indigenous Community Support Fund
- COVID-19 and the Canada Labour Code: important considerations for employers
- Support for Indigenous businesses
- Key contract provisions for indigenous businesses in a crisis situation