Kali Frank is an articling student based out of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Kali obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2021. During law school she worked as an editor of the Saskatchewan Law Review and as a teaching assistant. Kali also volunteered for Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC) through Pro Bono Students Canada.
Kali has experience working in the areas of human resources and finance for a federal agriculture/agri-food organization. Prior to law school she attended the Edwards School of Business for two years.
- Volunteer, CLASSIC: Project ID, Pro Bono Students Canada, Saskatoon Branch (2018-2019)
- Event Director, Accounting Club, Edwards School of Business (2017-2018)
- In-school Mentor, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Saskatoon (2017-2018)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal (2021)
- Most Distinguished Graduate, Thomas Dowrick Brown Prize (2021)
- The Honourable Donald Alexander McNiven Prize in Law (2021)
- William Elliot Scholarship in Law (2018, 2020)
- Frederick H. Zemans Spirit of Negotiation Award at the Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2020)
- First place, Dentons and Pembina Negotiation Competition (2019)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2019)
- Class of ’60 Cronkite Prize in Personal Injuries Compensation (2019)
- David C. Kyle Memorial Scholarship (2019)
- Angie Rea Prize in Accounting (2018)
- John Brennan Bursary (2017)
- Surridge Memorial Scholarship (2017)
- Margaret and Ted Newall Bursary (2016)
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarship (2016)