Kali Frank is an associate lawyer based out of the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Kali completed her articles at MLT Aikins after summering with the firm in 2019 and 2020. During her articles, Kali gained experience in areas of tax planning, complex contract drafting, mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance, among other general corporate and commercial experience.
Kali obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2021, graduating with great distinction and winning the Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal for obtaining the highest average in her graduating class. During law school, she worked as an editor for the Saskatchewan Law Review and as a teaching assistant. Kali also volunteered for Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC) through Pro-Bono Students Canada.
- Volunteer, CLASSIC: Project ID, Pro Bono Students Canada, Saskatoon Branch (2018-2019)
- Event Director, Accounting Club, Edwards School of Business (2017-2018)
- In-school Mentor, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Saskatoon (2017-2018)
- Goldenberg Prize in Taxation (2021)
- Law Society of Saskatchewan Gold Medal (2021)
- Most Distinguished Graduate, Thomas Dowrick Brown Prize (2021)
- The Honourable Donald Alexander McNiven Prize in Law (2021)
- William Elliot Scholarship in Law (2018, 2020)
- Frederick H. Zemans Spirit of Negotiation Award at the Canadian National Negotiation Competition (2020)
- First place, Dentons and Pembina Negotiation Competition (2019)
- College of Law Upper-Year Juris Doctor Academic Achievement Scholarship (2019)
- Class of ’60 Cronkite Prize in Personal Injuries Compensation (2019)
- David C. Kyle Memorial Scholarship (2019)
- Angie Rea Prize in Accounting (2018)
- John Brennan Bursary (2017)
- Surridge Memorial Scholarship (2017)
- Margaret and Ted Newall Bursary (2016)
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarship (2016)