Breanne maintains a general corporate and commercial practice, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions.
Breanne is a member of the corporate/commercial group in our Regina office. She has experience providing practical and effective legal advice to businesses of all sizes in a diverse array of industries.
In particular, Breanne’s practice focuses on advising clients on the sale of assets and shares and corporate finance transactions. Breanne has also assisted with matters related to corporate reorganizations, commercial real estate, and corporate governance.
- Counsel to Greystone Capital Management Inc. and its shareholders in the company’s sale to the Toronto-Dominion Bank for a net purchase price of $792 million.
- Counsel to finance company Crown Capital Partners on its $10 million long-term loan to Canadian diversified operating company Mill Street & Co. Inc.
- Counsel to Rubicon Pharmacies Canada Inc. and its shareholders on the merger with Amenity Holdings Inc.
- Counsel to specialty finance company Crown Capital Partners on its provision of a $15 million term loan to Solo Liquor Holdings Ltd., the largest privately held liquor retailer in Alberta.
- Counsel to specialty finance company Crown Capital Partners on its provision of an $8 million subordinated term loan to Canadian Helicopters Limited, the largest helicopter transportation services company in Canada.
- Vice-Chair, Canadian Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (2017) and Chair (2018-present)
- Student Mentor, Mother Theresa Middle School (2016-2018)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan (2015)
- Member, Small Urban and Rural Initiatives Committee (2013-2015)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2012-2014)