Breanne maintains a general corporate and commercial practice, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, banking and commercial lending transactions and corporate governance matters.
Breanne is a senior associate in the corporate/commercial practice group in our Regina office. She has experience providing practical and effective legal advice to companies of all sizes in a diverse array of industries as well as private equity funds and specialized finance companies.
In particular, Breanne’s practice focuses on advising clients on the sale of assets and shares and specialized lending transactions. Breanne has also assisted with matters related to fund formation, secured transactions, mergers, due diligence, corporate reorganizations, and corporate governance.
- Counsel to Crown Capital Partners Inc. in connection with the divestiture of its private credit management business, a portion of its investment in Crown Capital Partner Funding, LP and a majority stake in Crown Private Credit Partners Inc.
- Counsel to Greystone Capital Management Inc. and its shareholders in the company’s sale to the Toronto- Dominion Bank for a net purchase price of $792 million.
- Counsel to finance company Crown Capital Partners on its $10 million long-term loan to Canadian diversified operating company Mill Street & Co. Inc.
- Counsel to Rubicon Pharmacies Canada Inc. and its shareholders on the merger with Amenity Holdings Inc.
- Counsel to specialty finance company Crown Capital Partners on its provision of a $15 million term loan to Solo Liquor Holdings Ltd., the largest privately held liquor retailer in Alberta.
- Counsel to specialty finance company Crown Capital Partners on its provision of an $8 million subordinated term loan to Canadian Helicopters Limited, the largest helicopter transportation services company in Canada.
- Vice-Chair, Canadian Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (2017-2018) and Chair (2018-2019)
- Student Mentor, Mother Theresa Middle School (2016-2018)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan (2015)
- Member, Small Urban and Rural Initiatives Committee (2013-2015)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2012-2014)