Chace Stokowski is an associate lawyer based in Calgary. He brings diverse experience and insight to clients in need of strategic business advice.
Chace has a mixed corporate practice with a focus on public and private transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and corporate reorganizations. Chace serves as trusted legal adviser to business owners, entrepreneurs and management teams, helping each navigate complex legal problems throughout the business lifecycle.
Prior to this, Chace worked as an audit and assurance manager at a large accounting firm. He obtained his undergraduate degree in commerce at Grant MacEwan University and his Master of Business Administration and Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University.
- Counsel to Variperm Canada Limited, a SCF Partners portfolio company, on its cross-border acquisition of RGL Reservoir Management Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiary, Pacific Perforating, Inc., establishing Variperm as a global leader in the sand and flow control space with operations in Canada and the United States
- Counsel to Advanced Electrical Services Ltd., a provider of electrical power and distribution products and services, on the cross-border sale of all its issued and outstanding shares to RESA Power, LLC, an Investcorp portfolio company
- Counsel to Vault 44.01 Ltd., a leading carbon capture and storage developer focused on the development, capitalization and operation of carbon storage assets throughout North America, on its cross-border reorganization, US$5-million initial capital contribution and US$150-million follow-on capital commitment from Grey Rock Investment Partners
- Counsel to a private Alberta-based hospitality company on the concurrent sale of two Ontario-based restaurants
- Counsel to AdvEn Industries Inc., a private Alberta-based advanced energy and environmental technology company, on the spinout of two non-core technologies and the subsequent acquisition by Nano Innovations Inc. of all AdvEn’s issued and outstanding shares
- Member, Alberta Bar Association
- Member, Canada Bar Association
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Alberta
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Board Member, Canadian Mental Health Association, Kamloops (2018-2021)