Ivanna is a skilled paralegal with experience establishing temporary or permanent status in North America by assisting with employment-based immigration applications. She regularly assists with family-based immigration matters.
Ivanna has experience in preparing various types of immigration applications for Canada and the United States, including:
- Canadian work permits for Intra-Company Transfers and Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement Professionals
- U.S. visas for Intra-Company Transfers, TNs, and other Non-Immigrant Classifications
- Labour Market Impact Assessments
- Business Visitor status for international business travelers
- Permanent Residence Applications under the Express Entry System, Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program, and other Provincial Nominee Programs
- Citizenship Applications
- Family Sponsorship Applications
- Criminal Rehabilitation Applications
She is fluent in both English and Ukrainian.