Liam is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Liam obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Manitoba in 2023. Prior to entering law school, he completed a Bachelor of Science degree. He has served as the co-chair of the Community Outreach Committee, communications director of the Robson Hall Mediators and president of the Robson Hall Jets.
Liam co-authored two publications for Microorganisms and Intensive Care Medicine on the topic of Ebola virus disease.
- Co-Chair, Robson Hall Community Outreach Committee (2021-2023)
- President, Robson Hall Jets (2021-2023)
- Member, Business Law Group Robson Hall (2020-2023)
- 1L Representative and Communications Director, Robson Hall Mediators (2020-2022)
- Student Researcher, Pro Bono Students of Canada (2020-2022)
- Robert I. Soronow Q.C. Prize for Dispute Resolution (for highest standing in the course Dispute Resolution: Theory and Practice) (2023)
- Honourable Mention for the Solomon Greenberg Competition (2022)
- Shelley M. Weiss Memorial Scholarship (2021)