Seth is an associate in the firm’s Winnipeg office who focuses his practice on tax, corporate/commercial law and estate planning.
Seth has wide-ranging experience assisting individuals and businesses with tax planning. He regularly advises clients on effectively structuring their businesses and transactions in a tax-efficient manner. He focuses on providing timely quality service, advising individuals and businesses on their unique issues.
Seth obtained his Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School, where he focused his studies on tax law and advocated for low-income individuals at Osgoode’s Tax Dispute Clinic.
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Manitoba
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Osgoode Negotiation Club, 2017-2020
- PBSC-KPMG-Osgoode Tax Dispute Clinic (2018 – 2019)
- Upper Year Law School Mentor (2018 – 2019)
- John Howard Society (2015 – 2017)
- Language Partner, University of Winnipeg (2015 – 2016)
- Gold Medal, University of Winnipeg (2016)
- Dean’s Honours List – Student of Highest Distinction (2014 – 2016)