Data, Technology & Innovation Legal Risk Management Checklist
Now more than ever, business leaders are attuned to the value and power of data and technology in their organizations. In this innovation economy, the opportunities are significant – and so are the threats.
Regardless of your industry or the size of your organization, from early or growth stage to mature operations, asking the right questions can help you manage risks and maximize the value of your data and intellectual property (IP) as well as the technology your business uses or creates.
We’ve prepared a checklist of questions for your organization’s leadership to consider in the areas of:
- Privacy, data protection and cybersecurity
- Technology projects and technology transactions
- Digital transformation projects
- Licensing or accessing third-party software
- Tech commercialization and IP strategy