Alizeh is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Vancouver office. She maintains a general employment and civil litigation practice. She also has experience in assisting organizations with cannabis regulatory matters, including licensing.
Alizeh’s legal experience has included work in assisting clients with applying for non-medical cannabis retail licenses. She has assisted clients with commercial litigation matters and has appeared before the Provincial Court of British Columbia.
Prior to attending law school, Alizeh completed a bachelor of arts degree in political science with a minor in commerce at the University of British Columbia. Alizeh also earned a diploma in accounting from the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business.
- Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance Program (2014-2016)
- Harold Milavsky Graduate Scholarship (2017)
- Haskayne School of Business MBA Entrance Scholarship (2016)
- University of British Columbia Entrance Scholarship (2009)
- Author, “With federal legislation, Canada emerges as a global leader in cannabis,” Marijuana Venture Magazine, September 2020