Allison Graham is an associate lawyer based in the firm’s Regina office. She practices in the areas of civil and commercial litigation.
Allison completed her Juris Doctor at the University of Saskatchewan in 2017 and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2018. Before joining MLT Aikins, she served as Executive Assistant to the Chief Justice of the Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan and clerked at the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal for Justices Whitmore and Schwann. Some of Allison’s diverse past projects have included research into property rights in cremated human remains, legal consent for persons with disabilities, and legislation and case law regulating the advertisement of health products in Canada, the United States and Australia.
- Laskin Moot Participant, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2016-2017)
- Volunteer, Campus Legal Services (2016-2017)
- Member and Co-chair, Small Urban and Rural Initiatives Committee (2014-2017)
- Member, Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review (2015-2016)
- Davies’ Annual Corporate/Securities Law Moot Participant, College of Law, University of Saskatchewan (2015-2016)
- Volunteer, Legal Advice Clinic, CLASSIC (2014-2015)
- The Amy and Brian Pfefferle Prize for achievement in Criminal Procedure and Evidence (2016-2017)
- College of Law Academic Excellence Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2015-2017)
- Goldenberg Prize in Taxation (2015-2016)
- Saskatchewan Law Review Honour