Arlene is a senior paralegal with more than 25 years of experience working in the legal field, with a current focus on corporate, a variety of due diligence and personal property registrations.
Arlene has wide-ranging experience in corporate/business law, including:
• Incorporations and organizations, amendments to articles, simple amalgamations, continuances (export and import), dissolutions, revivals, dividends, and all general corporate documentation
• Registration of limited partnerships and business names, and preparation of related ancillary documents
• Corporate maintenance matters
• Conducting due diligence searches in connection with share transactions and asset acquisitions within Manitoba and across Canada
• Reviewing and summarizing due diligence search results
• Preparing and coordinating personal property security registrations