Camille is a corporate/commercial lawyer with the firm’s Saskatoon office.
Camille obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2022. Prior to entering the College of Law, she earned a Bachelor of Education with a major in French language studies and early childhood education.
Before joining MLT Aikins, Camille completed her articles on Vancouver Island.
Camille is fluent in French.
- Member of the Inns of Court – Nanaimo, BC (2022-2023)
- Member of the College of Law Legal Follies Board – Outreach Committee (2019-2020)
- Volunteer, Saskatoon Challenge Girls Club (2010-2015)
- Knights of Columbus Pro Deo and Pro Patria Annual Scholarship (2015-2019)
- Reverend Edwin Kline C.S.B. Entrance Scholarship (2015)
- Cathedral of the Holy Family Knights of Columbus Council #8251 Scholarship (2015)