Glenda is an experienced litigation paralegal. Glenda performs a wide range of tasks including preparing pleadings, reviewing documents for disclosure, as well as pre-trial and trial preparation.
As a litigation paralegal, Glenda works in various areas of litigation including civil, commercial, construction and insurance litigation, labour and employment.
Her work includes:
- Reviewing and organizing client production documents, coding documents and e-discovery processing
- Drafting Affidavits of Record
- Reviewing client files and preparing file summaries
- Preparing production, witness and expert binders
- Reviewing transcripts and preparing lists of undertakings
- Organizing exhibits, undertakings, pleadings and motion materials
- Handling document management for litigation cases using Eclipse SE document management software