Jayde is an associate who focuses her practice on wills and estates law.
Jayde has wide-ranging experience advising clients on their personal and business succession plans. She regularly drafts estate and incapacity-planning documents and trust instruments. Jayde also acts for clients in estate litigation matters.
Prior to entering law, Jayde completed a Bachelor of Arts at the University of British Columbia.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Co-Author, “Joint Tenancies – A Cautionary Tale,” Canadian Association of Gift Planners, Leave a Legacy Program (April 2019)
- University of Victoria President’s Scholarship (2016)
- Suzanne and Gerry Roufs Scholarship (2016)
- The Honourable Thomas A. Dohm, Q.C. LL.D., Academic Law Faculty Entrance Bursary (2015)
- Dean’s List (2015)
- The Notary Foundation and B.C. Notaries Academic Achievement Scholarship (2013)