Kaitlin is an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Kaitlin obtained her Juris Doctor at the University of Manitoba. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Manitoba. Kaitlin majored in international business and human resources which led to her interest in employment and labour law.
She was a finalist for the Solomon Greenburg Trial Advocacy Competition and the Robson Hall Legal Negotiations Competition.
- Grad Committee, Manitoba Law Students Association (2022-2023)
- Workshop Facilitator, WISE Manitoba (2021-2022)
- Manitoba Harm Reduction Network, Pro Bono Students of Canada (2021-2022)
- Solomon Greenberg Trial Advocacy Competition, Finalist (2022)
- Robson Hall Legal Negotiations Competition, Finalist (2022)
- Honorable Archibald S. Dewar Prize for Advocacy (2022)
- A.J. Christie Prize, Advocacy (for highest standing in the course Introduction to Advocacy)
- Taylor McCaffrey LLP Entrance Award (2020)
- Canadian Credit Management Foundation Exchange Scholarship (2017)
- Advanced Placement & IB Enhancement Award (2015)
- UM Hogg Centennial Entrance Scholarship (2015)