Katelyn is a member of our commercial litigation group and maintains a general litigation practice.
Prior to joining the firm in 2017, Katelyn clerked for the Honourable Justices at the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Bar Association
- Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review (2015-2016)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2013-2016)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Research Counsel, 2016)
- Alastair M. Nicol Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Western Ontario (2009-2012)