Katelyn Jones is a member of the MLT Aikins litigation team and has a general litigation practice.
Katelyn Jones is a litigator practising commercial and civil litigation, with a focus on administrative and regulatory law, insurance litigation and professional regulation. In her administrative law practice, Katelyn has experience in the field of transportation regulation, workplace safety incidents and professional disciplinary proceedings. Katelyn regularly appears before the Supreme Court of British Columbia, as well as a number of tribunals and administrative bodies. Before moving to British Columbia, she also appeared before the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench and the Saskatchewan Provincial Court as well as the Federal Court of Canada.
Katelyn graduated with a Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2016. She completed her articles as a judicial clerk at the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench in Saskatoon. Prior to attending law school, Katelyn completed an Honors Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Western Ontario.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Saskatchewan Bar Association
- Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review (2015-2016)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2013-2016)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Research Counsel, 2016)
- Alastair M. Nicol Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Western Ontario (2009-2012)