Katelyn is a member of the firm’s litigation team and maintains a general litigation practice.
Katelyn has experience with commercial litigation, insurance defense and transportation regulation. She also practises in the area of professional regulation and administrative law. Katelyn has appeared before the British Columbia Supreme Court, the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench, and as second chair before a number of regulatory tribunals and the Federal Court.
Katelyn graduated with a Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2016. She completed her articles as a judicial clerk at the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench in Saskatoon. Prior to attending law school, Katelyn completed an Honors Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Western Ontario.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Saskatchewan Bar Association
- Editorial Board, Saskatchewan Law Review (2015-2016)
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2013-2016)
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition (Research Counsel, 2016)
- Alastair M. Nicol Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2016)
- Dean’s Honour List, University of Western Ontario (2009-2012)