Kevin is a member of the firm’s corporate/commercial group, with a practice that focuses on energy, commercial real estate, and mergers and acquisitions.
Kevin has experience advising both renewable and non-renewable energy clients on a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, project development, acquisitions and divestitures, and various upstream, midstream and downstream agreements, including mineral and surface leases, farm-in and farmout agreements, royalty agreements, joint operating agreements, transportation agreements, fuel supply agreements and dealer agreements.
Kevin additionally advises clients on various commercial real estate matters, including purchases and sales, project financing and development, mortgage financing and commercial leasing.
- Counsel to Mosaic Capital Corporation and its minority operating partner in connection with the sale of Ambassador Mechanical LP
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Learning Day Facilitator, Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) (2017-present)
- “Legal Aid’s Return on Investment,” Canadian Bar Association National Magazine Blog (November 2014)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize, University of Manitoba Faculty of Law (2015)
- Best Factum, Walsh Family Law Moot (2015)