Kevin is a member of the firm's corporate/commercial group, with a practice that includes commercial real estate, energy, mergers and acquisitions, and other general corporate/commercial matters.
Kevin has experience advising clients on commercial real estate matters including acquisitions and sales, project financing and development, and commercial leasing matters. He has also advised both upstream and downstream energy clients on transactional matters, joint operations, royalties, leasing, wholesale/retail fuel supply, and dealer agreements. Additionally, he acts for clients in mergers and acquisitions and other general corporate and governance matters.
- Counsel to Mosaic Capital Corporation and its minority operating partner in connection with the sale of Ambassador Mechanical LP
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Learning Day Facilitator, Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (CPLED) (2017-present)
- “Legal Aid’s Return on Investment,” Canadian Bar Association National Magazine Blog (November 2014)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize, University of Manitoba Faculty of Law (2015)
- Best Factum, Walsh Family Law Moot (2015)