Kyle is an associate lawyer, practising in the areas of securities, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate commercial law.
Kyle recently graduated from Robson Hall, Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba. Prior to law school, Kyle spent nearly four years in Ottawa where he served in various roles, including a political adviser to the Prime Minister and the Minister of Labour.
- Past Vice President, Finance, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Past Member (Student), University of Manitoba Board of Governors (2017)
- Past Member, Judicial Board, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2017)
- Past Chair of Council, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2015-2016)
- Past Member, Professional Development Committee, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2015-2016)
- Mental Health Review Board of Manitoba
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Fifth Place Team Overall, Davies’ Corporate/Securities Moot (2017)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize