Kyle is an associate lawyer, practising in the areas of securities, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate commercial law.
Prior to practising law, Kyle spent nearly four years in Ottawa where he served in various roles, including a political staffer to the Prime Minister, the Attorney General of Canada and the Minister of Labour.
- Member, Board of Directors, Bravestone Centre Inc. (present)
- Chair, Mental Health Review Board of Manitoba (tribunal)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Past Vice President, Finance, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Past Member (Student), University of Manitoba Board of Governors (2017)
- Past Member, Judicial Board, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2017)
- Past Chair of Council, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2015-2016)
- Past Member, Professional Development Committee, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2015-2016)
- Fifth Place Team Overall, Davies’ Corporate/Securities Moot (2017)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize