Kyle is currently an articling student in the firm’s Winnipeg office.
Kyle recently graduated from Robson Hall, Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba. Prior to law school, he spent nearly four years in Ottawa where he served in various roles, including adviser to the Prime Minister and to the Minister of Labour and Minister for the Status of Women.
- Past Vice President, Finance, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2016-2017)
- Past Member (Student), University of Manitoba Board of Governors (2017)
- Past Member, Judicial Board, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2017)
- Past Chair of Council, University of Manitoba Students’ Union (2015-2016)
- Past Member, Professional Development Committee, Manitoba Law Students’ Association (2015-2016)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Fifth Place Team Overall, Davies’ Corporate/Securities Moot (2017)
- D.A. Thompson, Q.C. Prize