Maki is a securities paralegal based in the firm’s Vancouver office.
Maki has years of experience working with public and private companies. She enjoys building positive, lasting relationships with clients. Maki’s experience includes:
- filing documents with various electronic filing services, including SEDAR, SEDI, BCSC eServices, OSC Electronic Filing Service, TSX Venture Exchange, Canadian Securities Exchange, NEO Exchange and CDS
- private placement financings, annual general meetings, initial public offerings and general corporate finance, including:
- drafting and editing various forms for the Canadian Securities Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, the NEO Exchange and the Canadian Securities Administrators
- drafting and editing news releases, directors resolutions and treasury orders
- drafting and editing various agreements
- experience conducting due diligence searches on companies, directors and officers