Melinda is a commercial real estate and financing paralegal with a background in corporate and commercial law. For a number of years, she focused on management both in and out of the legal sector.
Melinda’s primary experience lies in commercial law asset securitizations relating to financings by various lenders, acting for lender, borrower or purchaser. This includes drafting necessary security and supporting documentation and registrations with various regulatory authorities. She also has experience with commercial transactions relating to First Nations and Crown Lands.
- Co-Chair, Concerned Residents of St. Ambroise Initiative (Lake Manitoba Flood, 2012)
- Urban Legal Secretary’s Association Scholarship (2002)
- Provincial Skills Canada Speaking Competition – Silver (2002)
- National Skills Canada Speaking Competition – Bronze (2001)
- Provincial Skills Canada Speaking Competition – Gold (2001)