Robert Frost-Hinz works in the firm’s labour and employment department. He provides employers and management with guidance with a wide variety of labour and employment issues as well as representing clients before all manner of courts, arbitrators and tribunals.
Robert provides employers with guidance and assistance in relation to a wide variety of labour and employment issues including labour relations, collective agreement negotiation and interpretation, employment standards, OH&S, policy development, discipline and discharge, along with human rights and accommodations. Robert has represented clients before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal, Court of Queen’s Bench and Provincial Court, along with a variety of boards, tribunals and arbitrators.
- Director, Saskatoon Bar Association
- University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarship (2010)
- Fraser Milner Casgrain Prize in Business Organizations, University of Saskatchewan (2010)
- Robertson Stromberg Pederson Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2009)
- Cecil G. Schmitt Prize in Company Law, University of Saskatchewan (2009)
- Durward Thomas Prize in Civil Procedure, University of Saskatchewan (2009)
- Entrance Scholarship, University of Saskatchewan (2006)