Samantha has corporate experience in many industries including retail, agricultural, bio-pharmaceutical and insurance. She enjoys engaging with clients, determining what they need and making it happen.
The North West Company – Senior Legal Assistant
- maintain minute books for select subsidiaries, including drafting resolutions
- research, application and renewal of licencing requirements for retail stores in all areas of Canada
- review telepharmacy, consulting and non-disclosure agreements
Cargill – Associate Paralegal
- prepared directors and shareholder resolutions annually, for resignations, appointments and declaration of dividends
- maintained diary system for and prepared registrations, annual reports and filings for all subsidiary companies in Canada to ensure compliance provincially and nationally
Cangene Corporation – Paralegal
- drafted and reviewed comprehensive, confidential contracts, ensuring accuracy and maintaining record of current status for each of 12-20 contracts simultaneously.
- prepared registrations, annual reports and filings for all subsidiary companies including those in the USA and the UK ensuring compliance.
- maintained corporate minute books for subsidiary companies, including drafting resolutions.