Shane maintains a general labour and employment practice.
With a background in human resources, Shane provides an understanding of the issues faced by business leaders and provides practical solutions to all areas of labour and employment law.
Shane is a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. During law school, he served as a team captain of the Huskies Football team and vice-president of the Huskies Athletics Committee. He previously worked as a law student for a world-leading potash company where he focused on labour and employment law and assisted in a merger between two agriculture companies that resulted in the creation of the world’s largest provider of crop inputs and services. He also has experience working for one of the world’s largest uranium producers.
- Big Brother, Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Saskatoon
- Member, Huskies Football Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (2016-2018)
- Vice-President, Huskies Athletic Committee (2014-2017)
- Head Coach, Saskatoon Minor Football (2013-2015)
- SaskTel Scholarship (2016)
- Nasser Scholarship (2016)
- College of Law Bruce Ogilvie Memorial Scholarship (2015)
- University of Saskatchewan Alumni Association Scholarship (2015)
- AREVA Resources Scholarship (2014, 2015)
- Shell Canada Scholarship (2014)
- CIS Academic All-Canadian (2013-2015)
- University of Saskatchewan Huskies First Team All-Academic (2013-2015)
- Dean’s Honour Roll, Edwards School of Business (2013-2015)
- Rawlco B. Comm. Award (2013-2015)
- Crown Investment Corporation Student Award (2013, 2014)
- Saskatchewan Legion Scholarship (2010)